How to get more likes and shares
Abit about the Role
The Digital Consultant Role requires you to provide support to new and existing HelloRex customers via email, phone or live chat.
You will complete scheduled activities such as blog posts, social media posts and basic updates to websites. You will carry out basic monthly audits of clients online profile and create activity reports.
You will discuss new projects and ideas with new and existing clients and allocate work to our developers and designers.
You will act as a conduit between the client and our development and design team to ensure the clients needs are correctly explained to the team and any feedback is relayed until the project is complete and the client is happy. You will escalate any billing enquiries.
You will as part of the creative team input into campaign proposals for clients.
Send us your CV
Location: Work from Home with flexible working hours, but commute distance from Corona, CA.
Salary: $16,750/pa (Part Time)
Closing Date: March 31st
Start Date: May 1st
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Work from Home
- 20 days holiday a year (max 2 consecutive weeks)
- Federal Holidays
- Travel & Expenses Allowance
- Performance bonus each year upto $3,500
- Answer all inbound calls, emails & live chat requests ( Between 9-5 M-F )
- Manage (occasional) technical sales, support/billing, supplier communications questions
- Complete allocated client activities
- Manage some internal marketing activities (WordPress/social media/emails)
- Discuss new projects with new & existing clients
- Allocate projects to team and coordinate feedback from client to team
- Setup development environments for new projects
- Assist executives as required
- Avaliable between 9-5 M-F
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Familiar with managing multiple Social Media platforms
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Extremely Reliable
- Idealy English/Spanish Speaking
- Ideally familiar with WordPress